It is a fruit and vegetable popsicle with nutrients and vitamins that you should be consuming daily. It is delicious and can be ordered in bulk and sold to hospitals and doctors offices or in smaller packaging to be sold at Whole Foods and other grocery stores. Depending on the size of the package the price will vary, I am still researching the best price.
My innovation will help the people in my opportunity segment by giving them a delicious and easy way to get nutrition. I think customers are already on the browse for delicious and healthy snacks. My competitors are the smoothie health craze going on right now. Their weakness includes no variation, they just do smoothies. Packaging, price, distribution, customer service are huge in defining my success in this business concept. My business would be small and focused on customer service and continued innovation. This will ensure we stay alive and keep thinking of new opportunities.
·
Hey Jen,
ReplyDeleteI too tried to tackle the problem of unhealthy food with little to no nutrients, because I too see this as a grave problem our country is facing. We both took very different routes and I find that interesting. Your idea for a nutritious popsicle is very needed and I particularly like your idea about selling to hospitals and doctors offices. This can also be useful for anyone trying to go vegan or vegetarian because often times this sort of diet can leave out key nutrients! Great job!
Hi Jen, I think you've come up with a great idea that would result in success and help many people. Your popsicles would be a great solution that would appeal to so many ages. Picky eating children, busy college students, ill patients with little appetite, etc. Have you thought of any names yet?
ReplyDeleteI know I have commented on this before, but it really is a good idea. The hospitals are going to buy into this, for sure! Also, of course, the parent market will be huge because so many children are picky eaters, and when they are sick, almost never have an appetite. Great idea! Keep it alive!
ReplyDelete