Existing
My potential customers and I think that the next step would be an at-home formula to make popsicles at home. Based on the interviews I conducted and my thoughts on the business this would be profitable and easy to market since things these days are all about the convenience of home.
New
The market I am not planning on targeting is people who don't wish to be healthy. I think I could make a chocolate or other flavor but still put healthy stuff in it as a kind of hidden bonus so people who aren't looking for something healthy could buy my product. Based on my interviews this isn't the most attractive market for me to pursue. People who don't want to be healthy see healthy options as embarrassing.
I do like the idea of having an at-home formula available to those who might want to personalize their popsicles a little bit. As I said in my last comment, I think this would be great for children as well. Parents can give their children these popsicles, essentially tricking them, but for a good reason! I definitely see why you wouldn't want to try and target any of the people who don't care about being healthy.
ReplyDeletePutting vitamins in something not perceived as healthy - that's pretty funny! Again though, parents could use this as another sneaky tactic. Or me! I would buy it. My fiance is difficult when it comes to healthy stuff. But he would definitely eat a fudge pop (or an entire box, if I wasn't watching)!
ReplyDelete