1.
I am
direct,
bold,
rational,
perceptive,
& sociable.
2.
#1: She said she thinks I am a natural leader.
#2: He said he sees me as a very put together person.
#3: She thinks I have an easy going and easy to get along with personality.
#4: He described me as someone who knows what they want and will get it.
#5: She thinks of me as a person that isn't afraid of being honest and that I am a loyal friend.
3. I think I see myself pretty accurately compared to how others see me. Some qualities I would not have thought of but I would say I have a fairly accurate idea of myself.
Jen,
ReplyDeleteBeing direct and able to deal with a situation head on without being afraid to say what needs to be said is one of the most respectable qualities a person can possess. Also, just your easy going and sociable personality can carry you very far in whatever you choose to do. Finally, loyalty is everything. It's great that someone has identified you as a loyal friend. It shows that you are dependable, trustworthy, and sometimes put others before your own self interest.
jen,
ReplyDeletebeing direct and bold are great traits to have. they can lead to spontaneous and risky tendencies that can allow you to go where other people wont. in the business world we need strong people like that arent afraid. your sociable personality is just as great. you can never go wrong with being a people person it allows you to create relationships and connections that are essential in any workforce.