James Byron
1. James is a farmer.
2. Important supplier.
3. I approached his fruit and vegetable stand and got his number.
4. He said he would be interested in supplying me if I had a real business plan.
5. This would be so important to my business because I need fruits and vegetables to make my product healthy.
Danny Morrison
1. Danny is the chef at a restaurant.
2. Mr. Morrison is an expert in the food industry.
3. I arranged to meet him after his shift and pick his brain.
4. I told him about my plan and if he had any advice.
5. I could use him as a consult or possible investor.
Lisa McNally
1. Lisa is a nurse at a hospital.
2. Market expert.
3. I met up with her after her shift in the oncology center.
4. I asked her about the people going through chemotherapy and if she thinks there would be enough demand for healthy popsicles.
5. I could use her as an advertiser/ word of mouth at her hospital to spread the word about my popsicles.
Reflection:
I will be less shy to participate in networking events now having experience talking to more prestigious people. I realize they just want to help young aspiring entrepreneurs like myself so I should approach them. I have not really had experiences like this in the past so it definitely differed.
I think you chose great people to talk to for this assignment. Sounds like you were on the right track. It also seems like you met with a variety of different people which is important. I like your reaction too in that you realized people like to help people and not everyone just gets annoyed by it.
ReplyDelete