I really enjoyed watching your pitch. It seems like you fixed and perfected what others had told you not to do. But, good for you in your other video with bringing a little humor and happiness to the pitch and not a boring, serious pitch like the rest of us.
Great job! Your words were very clear, and I thought it was great how you included the story about your grandmother. It makes the whole concept seem more personal. Maybe you could include some more information about your popsicles, like which nutrients you're including in them, but overall I thought your pitch was good.
Jen, It says alot about you when you can take feedback, whether positive or constructive, and use it to continually improve on each elevator pitch. You did a great job Jen and I noticed the progression from the last elevator pitch! Adding the story of your grandmother grabs the hearts and attention of investors because almost everyone can relate to having a sick grandparent. Only thing I would say is to speak in a more conversational tone. Your idea is really awesome Jen!
Great job on taking that criticism and using it to your advantage. Great improvement. It seems like you nailed it on this try. I, as well, liked the addition of the story about your grandmother, it does a good job of generating an emotional response from your audience.
This product is near to your heart and helps grab the users attention while tugging on their heartstrings. Very nicely done. I still love this idea. You make a point to mention who could benefit from this product. Great job.
I really enjoyed watching your pitch. It seems like you fixed and perfected what others had told you not to do. But, good for you in your other video with bringing a little humor and happiness to the pitch and not a boring, serious pitch like the rest of us.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Your words were very clear, and I thought it was great how you included the story about your grandmother. It makes the whole concept seem more personal. Maybe you could include some more information about your popsicles, like which nutrients you're including in them, but overall I thought your pitch was good.
ReplyDeleteJen,
ReplyDeleteIt says alot about you when you can take feedback, whether positive or constructive, and use it to continually improve on each elevator pitch. You did a great job Jen and I noticed the progression from the last elevator pitch! Adding the story of your grandmother grabs the hearts and attention of investors because almost everyone can relate to having a sick grandparent. Only thing I would say is to speak in a more conversational tone. Your idea is really awesome Jen!
Great job on taking that criticism and using it to your advantage. Great improvement. It seems like you nailed it on this try. I, as well, liked the addition of the story about your grandmother, it does a good job of generating an emotional response from your audience.
ReplyDeleteThis product is near to your heart and helps grab the users attention while tugging on their heartstrings. Very nicely done. I still love this idea. You make a point to mention who could benefit from this product. Great job.
ReplyDelete