Monday, 4 July 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 2

https://youtu.be/hNLrE4CH2W4

I got helpful feedback that told me I should annunciate more and to add the story about my grandmother that inspired my idea.

I added the story about my grandma and how she inspired this idea.

2 comments:

  1. Jen,
    I know I keep saying this but you have a great business idea! Your elevator pitch was pretty good. The feedback to include a quick story about your grandmother was a very good and effective suggestion. You will be highly effective with capturing the attention of your audience anytime you can relate to an them with something that most people have experienced with a loved one. The only feedback I would give is find a space where you will be able to stand just as you would when presenting information such as this to an audience. And the laugh in the beginning was just nervousness. I can relate with doing things out of nervousness when engaging in public speaking. But Jen you are on to an awesome idea and keep doing great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen,
    i really like how you took the feedback to include more background on the cause of your product. this allowed us to see the emotion behind the product and how important it really. i loved your last pitch and i think you did an even better job this time around. dont be nervous your idea is great. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete