Monday, 1 August 2016

Exit Strategy

I plan in selling the business for a large profit within 10 years of it launching.

I chose this because I would like to move on and not stick with the same thing my whole life. I believe change is good.

I think this effected my choices so far because I have not been thinking very long term and I have been playing with other ideas.




2 comments:

  1. Jen,
    It's nothing wrong with cashing in and making a huge profit off of the hard work you put into getting this venture off the ground and ensuring the success of the business. Another company now has to pay you for the creation of the idea and the convenience of just stepping to ensure the business remains profitable and successful. Your strategy is a stark contrast from my exit strategy, which is continuing the business and passing it on to my daughter when she is about 30 years old. I want to create a legacy in my hometown of Tallahassee in the fitness industry. The idea of the healthy popsicles will be extremely profitable and you can cash in and retire after 10 years of running a successful business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen, i chose the same strategy as you. i dont want to be stuck to one idea either.i would like the see the company grow and profit and when i know it is well off then cash in as you said. regardless i think creating and maintaining our business will give us valuable skills for our next future endevour.

    ReplyDelete