The need that I see as my opportunity is people who want to be healthier and do not get enough nutrients. This market ranges all ages and demographics. There is a small portion of people satisfying this need because it is hard to be healthy and get all the daily nutrients you should be getting. I think the opportunity is big and it will be open for as long as people care about their health.
It is a fruit and vegetable popsicle with nutrients and vitamins that you should be consuming daily. It is delicious and can be ordered in bulk and sold to hospitals and doctors offices or in smaller packaging to be sold at Whole Foods and other grocery stores. Depending on the size of the package the price will vary, I am still researching the best price.
My innovation will help the people in my opportunity segment by giving them a delicious and easy way to get nutrition. I think customers are already on the browse for delicious and healthy snacks. My competitors are the smoothie health craze going on right now. Their weakness includes no variation, they just do smoothies. Packaging, price, distribution, customer service are huge in defining my success in this business concept. My business would be small and focused on customer service and continued innovation. This will ensure we stay alive and keep thinking of new opportunities.
The feedback I received made me refine what I truly wanted out of this concept and made me think about what I should be accomplishing.
No comments:
Post a Comment