Sunday, 12 June 2016

Need Awareness and Information Search

 Segment; health conscious young adults.

Interview Questions
1. Do you think you have a balanced diet?
Do you feel like you get all of your daily nutrients and vitamins?
Have you tried to take a daily vitamin? Was it successful?
Have you ever eaten a healthy smoothie or gone on a juice cleanse?
If so, What was that experience like?
Are their certain triggers that make you feel like you should start eating healthier?
How often do you get this feeling
Have you ever tried dieting or researching ways to be healthier?
Have you tried to get advice from friends or family about their eating habits or daily regiments?

https://youtu.be/oE_U8lrVlHU

https://youtu.be/-2pzjCX-A0g

https://youtu.be/8U-rlV20gHx


I learned from my interviews that people find it difficult to be healthy. This works to my business plan's advantage.

In terms of needs assessment and information search, I think interviews are helpful. I learned a lot about people's eating and dieting habits and what they see the benefits of a healthy popsicle as. I think people responded well to my plan and thought they would be customers depending on the taste and price.

5 comments:

  1. You concluded from your interviews that people generally find it difficult to be healthy, and I completely agree. Once you factor in school, work, studying, and other responsibilities, it can be hard to make time to eat healthy and to get all of the nutrients your body needs. I think that your interview questions were well thought out and covered the scope of your concept well. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that finding time to really pay attention to your diet is difficult. People don't all have the time or money to concentrate on themselves. This is such a simple way to get nutrients into your daily diet and also enjoy it. You could even replace your after dinner craving of ice cream for a healthy, vitamin packed Popsicle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you asked really good questions for your idea. From your interviews and from other people I know,that it is really hard to eat healthy. I eat healthy everyday and it is hard eating the same thing over and over again, but those healthy food items keep me healthy and make me feel good. It also can get really expensive to eat healthy and some people don't have the ability to pay for healthy food all the time. I think your interviews were really good and that you covered a majority of information you needed to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely agree with your finding with my own personal experience. Its super hard to be healthy, especially in college. I think you asked a great set of questions that really fleshed out the information you were looking for. You're on a great path and I cant wait to see how your concept develops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your idea. As I mentioned in your idea napkin post, who doesn't love smoothies and popsicles. It would be a great alternative to takings pills or supplements. I hate taking vitamins so I try to get my nutrition in other ways, like smile fast drinks..they are good and nutritious. Will your smoothies and popsicles incorporate a whole days nutrients in one of them?

    ReplyDelete