1. I am Jennifer Walstad, a marketing major from Anna Maria Island, Florida. My talents include working quickly but accurately, paying attention to detail, not getting stressed about little things, and being good with people. My aspirations are a lot like everyone else's: to be successful in whatever I end up doing. I want to be the director of marketing at a company at some point in my life. Regarding my business concept, I think if I were to actually start my nutritious popsicle business it would become one of the most important things in my life and would shift my priorities.
2. I am offering to customers amazing service that can not be paralleled, nutritious and delicious popsicles and smoothies and an outlet for support. I believe I can create a business that treats customers like royalty which in turn makes positive word of mouth and before we know it, my popsicles are bringing all the people to the yard.
3. My customers all have the health kick in common. Some may need nutrients more than others but everyone wants them. Demographic is everyone! Parents, children, sick people, overweight people, hospitals, anorexic people, malnourished people.
4. Customers will pay for my good because it will improve their quality of life, simple as that. Health is one of the most important factors that go into a happy life and I can provide that through a simple, delicious outlet.
5. I think I am bold, direct, and driven. I am not afraid to take risks or work until things are done right. I am very perceptive and sociable. I think these qualities translate well to being an Entrepreneur and business owner.
I believe these elements fit together smoothly. I think I have what it takes to create a successful business, I just need the right idea. I am not completely confident with this idea yet. I am still brainstorming, but I am confident in myself.
Well, I hope I can help you in your confidence for you business idea because I think it is a very smart one! If for nothing else, this would be helpful to parents or picky eaters who worry their children aren't getting the nutrients they need. They have some shakes, or other items, but I don't think they are necessarily kid friendly! Also, I could see these being a great resource for rehab clinics, where they might be treating anorexics and bulimics. I would definitely buy some of these for my child, as long as the taste was right and he thought of it as a treat.
ReplyDeleteI think your popsicle idea is a great idea for everyone. Who doesn't like popsicles, and who wouldn't want healthy to be something fun and enjoyable. You should be very confident in your idea, because I think it could help some people change their lives.
ReplyDeleteAs I said last week I really like where you are going with this idea. I would really like to know what parts you are not confident about. I am also really curious which market will end up being the largest consumer. I do, however, completely agree with you on getting things right. Sometimes with product launches you only get one shot to make it happen, so it has to be right that time.
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't love smoothies and popsicles? I love the idea of creating healthy options for all people. You have a very important quality of any entrepreneur and that is that you believe in yourself. A lot of people are not going to believe in you, but as long as you believe in yourself, you will be able to make things happen. Great post!
ReplyDelete