Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Halfway Reflection

1. I have struggled keeping up with this course like I should. But I would say that you should get a planner and spread out the work you have to do throughout the week so you are not stuck scrambling the day 3 assignments are due.

2. I feel like giving up every time I have to interview because it is inconvenient and awkward. I pushed through each time because I know I have to complete this and improve my business plan. I feel like my attitude has changed through this course.

3. Tip one: get a planner
Tip two: pace yourself
Tip three: make it a priority to complete the interviews and reflections early to really give your all and make the best posts possible in order to better your business.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Jen,

    I think all of your points are valid. The interviewing has to be the worst part! So many people!!! If it were 1 person per week (although I know that's not actually enough feedback for what he wants us to do), it would be more reasonable. I think most of us in the class would agree on that! Please, hang in there! I know that I dread the interviews EVERY week, but once they are finished, you not only feel this great relief, but you have also learned more things about your venture than you thought of on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    Excellent advice! The most important thing that you mentioned was spreading out your assignments throughout the week because trying to complete these assignments a day or two before the due date is very stressful and sometimes frustration causes me not to done some of the assignments if I wait until the last minute. I can really identify with you feeling like the interviews are inconvenient and awkward but sometimes I don't even think about the assignment and I just go get it done without too much thought as far as how silly it makes me feel. Getting a planner is a very very great idea for this course due to 3-5 assignments being due each month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    You have great advice to future students that take this class. We both had very similar tips! I completely agree with how much work this course is and how it is very easy to fall behind. I love your idea of a planner and I really think that would help a lot of students stay on top of all the work. I do know that this course will make us better entrepreneurs but the interviews are the thing I wanted to give up on as well. Overall, I completely agree with everything and you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete