Friday, 3 June 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 1

Poppin Popsicles
Opportunity: People not getting the nutrition they need.
Solution: Putting all daily nutrients in a popsicle.

I am going to take the next minute and a half to tell you why my business idea can improve quality of life of many people. Here is how: I am going to create a delicious, low cost popsicle that will improve the health of people in all circumstances. From chemotherapy patients to people who don't get enough nutrients, everyone can benefit from these easy to eat/ no appetite required meal replacement. I was inspired by my grandmother who had no appetite during her chemotherapy treatment. Seeing her weak and unable to eat without being sick made me want to create something to help her. This is the time that her body needed the most nutrients and she was getting the least. Something needed to be done. The only thing she could eat without vomiting was popsicles and slushies so I thought if we jam pack all the nutrients in to those everything would be fine. I think this could benefit so many people, even if they just want a yummy nutritious treat. You should invest in my company because I can help people with this product.

https://www.youtube.com/jenniferwalstadelevatorpitch 

1 comment:

  1. Jen i really enjoyed your pitch! i think its a great idea and as you said can help so many people out. and it doesn't just have to be the sick. diet is one of the biggest problems in american and half of us don't get the correct amount of nutrients we need. this could solve a big problem. i also like that its not in the form of those awful health smoothies. it a nice attractive way to get nutrients.

    ReplyDelete