I chose ENT3003 because I am in the business college and entrepreneurship is interesting to me. I hope to gain knowledge about the makings of an entrepreneur and the qualities that are necessary to be a successful one.Friday, 13 May 2016
My Entrepreneurship Story
In high school I started a service club for women with my friends. I have always been passionate about community service and there was only one service club at my high school so I seized the opportunity. The club was a success and we created a positive reputation within our community and were requested by places in need of volunteers through good word of mouth.
I chose ENT3003 because I am in the business college and entrepreneurship is interesting to me. I hope to gain knowledge about the makings of an entrepreneur and the qualities that are necessary to be a successful one.
I chose ENT3003 because I am in the business college and entrepreneurship is interesting to me. I hope to gain knowledge about the makings of an entrepreneur and the qualities that are necessary to be a successful one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great post, keep up the good work!!
ReplyDelete-Anne-
Jen,
ReplyDeleteThat is really great that you began a student club in high school. Did this club focus on helping women in your community or being in an all-girl club? Since you have such a passion for community service, maybe one day you can begin a business centered around that. I have many passions and to begin a business on something you love makes things a little easier. Good luck, Jen!
Hi Jen!
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty cool that you found an opportunity and took initiative to start your own club with your friends! What sort of community work did you do? And did the club find enough popularity to stay alive even when you all graduated from your high school? Since you are continuing your path of entrepreneurship by taking this course I'm sure you'll find much success in the future!
-Kim
Hello Jen!
ReplyDeleteIt's so inspiring that you would take the initiative to start your own club. It takes serious leadership skills and I believe you embody the skills of an entrepreneur! I hope you feel as though that this experience helped you grow. You can apply this to other parts of your life.