1. I hate being stuck in traffic when I'm in a hurry or not.
I think I despise this so much because I am not in control and I don't understand why traffic builds up, it seems like an avoidable annoyance.
2. I don't like when people leave their stuff out and don't clean up.
I think its inconsiderate.
3. It annoys me when people are loud.
It hurts my ears.
4. I get bugged by how sensitive my skin is because I get burnt easily.
Being burnt is painful.
5. I don't like when people smack their gum.
I think it is gross.
6. I get annoyed when I have 2 exams within 2 days of each other.
It's hard for me to study for two different classes at the same time so I don't like this.
7. I get bugged when people don't say thank you when you go out of your way to help them.
I believe in being polite and I don't like when people are unappreciative.
8. When people leave trash in my car after giving them a ride.
I think it's disrespectful.
9. I don't like when people chew with their mouth open.
I think it's gross.
10. I do not like when people are late.
I think it is disrespectful of other people's time and shows selfishness.
11. I don't like when people complain about the temperature a lot.
I find it to be impolite and negative.
12. I hate when people can only talk about themselves and don't pay attention to your stories.
I think it is really rude and self centered.
13. I hate crowded spaces where I have to fight through people.
I might be slightly claustrophobic and I also don't like being touched by strangers.
14. When people don't pay you back.
I think its really rude and shows they did not appreciate you spotting them the money to eat or purchase something.
15. It bothers me when people complain about their majors and schoolwork.
I think it shows selfishness because everyone has schoolwork and we should all be conscious that everyone's busy and has hard classes.
16. I get annoyed when I can't do certain things with my friends because of schoolwork.
I don't like missing out on things because I feel like experiences are the whole point of life so I hate missing cool things for studying or writing a paper.
17. I don't like it when I can't understand an accent.
I don't like when I have to keep asking people to repeat themselves.
18. I hate when I lose my phone.
It is very inconvenient.
19. I get annoyed when my car can't fit into the only open parallel parking spot nearby.
I have a bigger car so it happens a lot and I have to walk far to wherever I'm going.
20. I am bugged when the room is hot because I can't sleep when its hot.
I love sleeping and I get really frustrated when I can't fall asleep.
I found this list to be extremely difficult to write. It's hard to come up with things off the top of your head. I think this is because we as humans try not to dwell on the negative and try not to keep in mind what is annoying to us.
Excellent post, I completely agree with the idea of being in traffic. It's dreadful, and the worst part about it is that it is usually over something stupid. The absolute worst part about losing your phone is often more times than not you find yourself in a situation where no one is around to call your phone or it is on silent. Luckily my iPad and phone are connected and I am always able to find my phone so long as it is charged.
ReplyDeleteI had a pretty similar list of annoyances. I also found it really difficult to come up with that many different things so don't feel too bad!
ReplyDeleteGreat post, keep up the good work!!
ReplyDelete-Anne-
Jen
ReplyDeleteThis list was both interesting and funny. I actually had a lot of the same Bugs on my list that were on your list, particularly the driving ones. I actually drove home one of the days that I was forming my list, so a lot of mine were about drivers on the interstate. One that I wish I would have thought of was the room being to hot when you're trying to sleep. I absolutely cannot sleep without it being cold. Thanks for sharing!
-Dave